Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Really Wild Boots Give 15% Off

Boot, boots, boots. Kate loves boots and so do we. You may not be thinking about your boots right now, since in the Northern hemisphere we are in the middle of summer--shout out to you all southern folks enjoying your winter--but it might be something you should give some quick thought to, because...Really Wild Clothing has released their fall collection, including new boots, and they are offering 15% off on boots if you purchase before July 31st. Which is...today. Yes, this post is late.



Kate has been a Really Wild Clothing fan for years. Most famously, she modeled for them outside of Blenheim Castle way back in 2004. I will tell you something about Blenheim Castle, although, you may wish you didn't know. It is the a film location for the 1982 Scarlet Pimpernel with Anthony Andrews and the stunning Jane Seymour. I just found that out recently, ugh. If you were looking for an awesome movie to get you through this next week, I just gave it to you.  Back to Kate...


She volunteered at one of their booths back in the day. I loved this picture of Kate. I still do, but back when it first surfaced I. REALLY. LOVED IT.


Actually, I wrote a post about the boots we are discussing, so check it out here. I had forgotten... These boots are really beautiful and she still wears them about today, so you might want to consider jumping in while the going is good. 15% off is a pretty nice deal. RWA3 at checkout! 



No comments:

Post a Comment